Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Thrift Store find

I was sooo excited last week when I discovered a thrift store here on Long Island.  This store carried clothing,purses,coats and kids toys.  On Mondays and Thursdays they have 25% off I LOVE  this place.  I bought this Armoire sort of bookcase.  It was originally $6.99 and I went in on Monday and picked up for $5.69 it was almost like a joke.  Like I am really gonna take this piece of furiture for this cheap.  I was looking around waiting for someone to say "excuse mam this is really $69.99.  But it was my LUCKY DAY. I will post pictures of it later.  It is a beauty!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Coco I'm your first follower :) and I love!! the back around of your blog that so cool That you discovered that store girl! and the prices are so great!!! Lucky you can't wait to see your pics talk to you soon.. Val :)

    ReplyDelete